hardback guided memory journal
Dear Sister is an award-winning journal filled with over 60 fun and inspiring questions carefully created to inspire any brother to tell his story – probably one of the most valuable gifts you will ever buy.
How well do you know your own Sister? Everyone has stories to share about their own amazing life and it is so important to find ways to capture and treasure them. Dear Sister contains 60 carefully designed questions to ask her about her life. Ask her to complete it carefully, adding photos and memorabilia along the way.
What are some of her favorite things? Find out more about some of the experiences and adventures she has had and what she enjoyed. Understand more about her memories of the times you have spent together, her relationship with you as well as her hopes & dreams for the future.
When you get her completed journal returned to you, this will be one of the most emotional presents you have ever received.
A great gift for your sister’s birthday, an anniversary, Christmas or just because you care …
You can also select to personalize this journal and tailor it just for you.
Share the things that really matter with Journals Of A Lifetime.
Made with love, from you to me.
This journal is hard back, case-bound with a ribbon book mark, size 207mm x 143mm with 128 pages. The paper used is manufactured from pulp sourced from forests that are legally and sustainably managed.
Designed in the UK.
Awards & Publicity
This range of Journals was voted as ‘Gift of the Year’ which is one of many awards and accolades they have received.
- What are your earliest memories?
- Tell me about your childhood...
- What family traditions do you continue to follow?
- Being the eldest, youngest or a middle sibling can be different.
- Describe what it is like for you...
- Tell me your favorite family stories...
- What are a few of your favorite things?
- Describe some of your fondest memories of the times we have spent together...
- Tell me what you like about me...
- What is the most annoying thing I have done?
- What would you still love us to do together?
- Tell me about the goals and aspirations you have had for your life...
- Tell me something you think I won’t know about you...
We keep our shipping & packing charges as low as we can.
If this item is held in stock, it will be dispatched within 48 hours of your order, Monday to Friday.
Any journal that is printed especially for you, takes 5 working days to be shipped from our printer in the UK.
Full prices for ordering more than one item or for shipping outside your country are in the Delivery & Returns section.